Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch 2008

Dominic, Lexi, Mommy, Nana, and Grandpa all went to the pumpkin patch today! It was a really nice day for it. A little windy, but the weather was just right. We all had a great time. Dominic started acting up when it was time for some photo poses, but hey he's 4, what do you expect. lol. There are a bunch of pictures here but I could choose just a couple as we got some really good ones!
Dominic and Lexi

Dominic had a blast playing on the HUGE slide. Take a look at the next 4 photos, the are rapid shot from my aunts camera. It's kind of funny what happens. :-)

Dominic had to find the "perfect" pumpkin for picking. He didn't want a big one, as he wanted to be able to carry it.

He finally found the perfect one!

Grandpa and Lexi in the pumpkin patch

Nana didn't think Dominic knew what a port a potty was. But after investigating and realizing it was a potty, he decided he needed to go. lol
Photo op time! Dominic didn't want to cooperate so they didn't turn out the best, but they look okay. :-)

And examples of what Ms. Lexi did all day! hehe

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You beat me getting the photos up! lol I figured you would. I picked some of the same pictures for my blog. It was gorgeous today and I'm glad we went. I had a good time!

Misty said...

looks like a great fun day! I love the pictures. I know bubba had a blast. You can just see it on his face. And Lexi is so sweet.